About the Company
ATMOS VR’s aim is to bring creative content to life using the latest immersive technology, constantly evolving VR and pushing the experimental boundaries of immersive experiences.
The company will be launching In A Box 3, a new VR immersive experience in Digbeth, Birmingham to open in Summer 2021. This will be the first of 8 planned venues throughout the UK.
We believe in teamwork, excellence, respect, innovation, and service without limits. We know that the best customer experience comes from a united team delivering exceptional customer service in order to provide an outstanding visitor experience. Our team members are vital to the success of this culture and all that we create for our customers.
About the Role
As Guest Experience Host, you play a critical role within the In A Box 3 team, supporting participants as they navigate through the VR experience. You will take direction from the Games Supervisor, who will guide you to where you are needed within the experience area. You will help resolve any technical issues, and if required tend to those who may need assistance. Ultimately, you will ensure all those who take part have a seamless and enjoyable visit.
This is a pro-active role of vital importance that will be both fun and challenging. You will be as much a part of the experience as the experience itself. We want you to truly immerse yourself in the drama and excitement on offer.
You will be responsible for delivering a first-class journey to all our customers. We want you to take pride in your role as you ensure all runs to plan behind the scenes, helping to bring the ‘In A Box 3’ experience to life.
You will be part of a friendly, ambitious, and customer-focused team. You will work in our unique venue and embrace an ever-changing program of events.
Full training will be provided.
- Kit & Briefing
• You will understand how the VR kit works and ensure that both headsets and backpacks are always worn correctly and safely.
• You will be able to confidently demonstrate your knowledge to customers and talk them through how to kit on/kit off, assisting when necessary.
• You will ensure that the experience runs on time by encouraging participants to make their way through to the briefing room once they have their kit on, ready to pay attention to the briefing video.
• You will assist in all battery management processes within the experience.
• You will clean the VR kit as required in accordance with our H&S/COVID-19 Policy.
• You will be responsible for consistently maintaining high standards throughout the experience so that participants are happy and safe.
• You will be readily available to assist with any incidents in the game zone, roaming freely and using your initiative as well as being directed by the Games Supervisor.
• Without delay, you will pro-actively and confidently approach participants who show signs of distress or who may be struggling to resolve any issues and provide support and reassurance.
• You will encourage groups to have their photo taken at the end of the experience.
• You will operate the camera to take group photos.
• You will be customer centric and passionate about delivering excellent service and memorable experiences.
• You will identify areas of improvement and suggest solutions.
• You will complete day-to-day reactive maintenance duties as required, on time and to a high standard.
• You will report any issues you are not able to resolve to the Games Supervisor on duty at the earliest opportunity.
• You will ensure that we are operating in accordance with any relevant legislation and in line with ATMOS VR policies and procedures, making sure that Health & Safety obligations are met and recorded.
• You will attend team briefings and any relevant meetings with regards to the overall venue operation as and when required.
• You will be prepared to take on other roles and responsibilities at short notice as and when required.
You will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to actively engage customers
Send your CV and a cover letter (of no more than 1 page) telling us why you are the ideal candidate for this role to email@example.com